Welcome to the Office of the Child Advocate's Online Training System, which hosts a variety of online courses developed by the Child Protection Accountability Commission and its child welfare partners.
If this is your first time using the training system, select Create Account and create a username and password. You must also choose the applicable group code to gain access to specific training content and available resources.
If you already have a username and password, enter it and click LOG IN. If you do not know your username/password, please click Forgot Password or send an email to Kathleen.McCormick@delaware.gov. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a reply.
For Mandatory Reporting Training, please select the group code which coincides with your professional background:
- General Public
- Medical Professionals
Please select All Training as your group code if you wish to receive access to any of the following training or resources:
- Child Abuse and Neglect 101
- Children's Advocacy Center 101
- Court Appointed Special Advocates Legal Boot Camp
- Delaware's Child Protection Registry
- Extended Jurisdiction
- The Family Court Called - You've Been Appointed
- General Public Mandatory Reporting
- Guidelines for Youth Engagement
- Legal Permanency Options for Children in Foster Care
- Minimal Facts: Guidelines for Mandated Reporters
For technical issues, please contact Kathleen McCormick at Kathleen.McCormick@delaware.gov. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a reply.